1. Information about Seller
Andreas Thiel, allach-porzellan
Wiener Str. 41b, D-85221 Dachau
Tel.: (+49) 08131 / 27 71 00,
Fax: (+49) / 08131 / 27 71 01,
VAT: DE 300110488
Any product viewings will need to be arranged beforehand!
2. Validity and compliance with the legal provisions, in particular the §§ 86, 86 a StGB
1) We point out that any requested and delivered by us contemporary historical and military historical goods, especially those from the Nazi period, only for purposes of civic education, the defense of unconstitutional and anti – constitutional aspirations, scientific and art historical research, education and reporting on the Current events or the military-historical and uniform-scientific research are delivered and thus the §§ 86, 86a StGB as well as the other applicable law is met.
2) As a buyer, you are legally bound to acquire these objects only for historical-scientific purposes for reasons stated in paragraph 1 and to use them in any way propagandistic within the meaning of §§ 86, 86a StGB or in any other punishable or anti-constitutional manner. Only on this condition orders are accepted.
3. Information on the right of withdrawal and instruction:
Consumers are entitled to a right of cancellation according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor independent:
Right of Revocation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send to “Andreas Thiel, allach porcelain, Wiener Str. 41b, 85221 Dachau, Fax: (+49) 08131/27 71 01, E-Mail: email@example.com” by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the Cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will return all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer) which we repay immediately or at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your cancellation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, to return to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling by you that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of Revocation
4. Information on individual provisions of the contract
a) Terms of Service
Our valid general terms and conditions apply.
b) Characteristics of the goods and services, prices are described directly in connection with the product offered.
c) Payment and fulfillment
You can determine the details regarding the payment, delivery and fulfillment by choosing the method of payment and delivery method.
d) Technical steps to the conclusion of the contract / error correction
The contract between you and us comes about in the following way:
1. You can choose from the offer as desired and put goods in the shopping cart with a mouse click in the “check box” next to the goods description as a link “add to cart”.
2. You can change the content of the shopping cart or empty it completely if you select the menu item Shopping cart in the menu bar. The changes can be made using the mouse.
4. By clicking on the “Next” button, you will be redirected to a page where you enter the order by entering your name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address and method of payment.
5. Once again, you have the opportunity to make changes to your delivery data and the method of payment. At the bottom of this page you will find a button “Buy”. If you click on this button you will give a binding declaration to Andreas Thiel Allach Porzellan about the paid order regarding the goods in the shopping cart.
6. The receipt of the order will be displayed to you immediately after sending the order via a website. The contract is concluded after acceptance of the order by us. If you choose the button “back” instead of the button “Buy Now”, a contract is not concluded.